- Toast & Nelson Ledges bread from Raphael at Isaac Mills Bakery.
- Strawberries from I don't remember which farm
- Salad turnips from Farmer Matt at Birdsong Acres
- Swiss chard from the stand right under the bridge whose name I also don't remember...
- Spicy Cilantro Lime pasta & Saffron pasta from Ohio City Pasta
- Pico de Gallo from Fresco Safi
- Chicken thighs from Katrina at Salt of the Earth Farm
- Frittata from LaRoush, which is right across the street from the market!
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Haymaker Farm Market
We missed the first week of the summer market last week, but I'd like to post a picture of our purchases each week this summer. So here's what we bought this week!